Merchandise is sold to customer under the following terms and condition.
By taking possession of the merchandise, the Customer accepts and certifies that the merchandise is in good condition and free of damage or defect, unless a specific items is otherwise noted on the delivery receipt as being unacceptable.
All Special Orders require 50% deposit (nonrefundable) before the order will be processed. This 50% is NOT transferable to other merchandise. If the costumer fails or refuses to purchase the special order merchandise, seller shall keep the deposit money as liquidated damages All Special Orders maybe changed and cancelled within 24 hours of the term of the order without penalty. After 24 hours there can be no Cancellations or changes.
Layaway orders have a limit of 30 days. All merchandise shall be fully paid for within this 30-day period. Layaway payments are not refundable.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND LAYAWAY ITEMS ARE NO RETURNABLE OR REFUNDABLE.
All reasonable efforts will be made to carry out prompt delivery of the merchandise, however we cannot guarantee the time and date of delivery. Deliveries are made through a third party company. The full purchase price has been paid before delivery.
Delivery appointments are usually scheduled at least two days in advance and our customer are given a two- to four hour delivery window. If we encounter circumstances that create a delay, we will advise you as quick as possible. We will NOT, however, make price adjustments due to a delay in delivery.
In case customer fails or refuses to accepted delivery he/she will be responsible to pay additional fee for any subsequent deliveries.
Customer is responsible to prepare his/her room ready to accept new furniture on the day of delivery.
Our drivers/ delivery persons are not permitted to hang wall art or move furniture or electronic equipment already in your home.
The buyer agrees to limit the seller’s liability arising from the seller’s effort to fulfill this order and any claims with regard to the merchandise to the amount the buyer has paid to the seller for this order.
If customer damages an item after he/she signs the Delivery Packing – Slip, it will be responsibility of the customer and no returns or exchanges will be granted.
EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED, THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYONG THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF. NORWALK SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY OBLIGATION FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
NO VERBAL MODIFICATION OF THIS AGREEMENT IS VALID.
- Upon acceptance of merchandise, all sales are final, non-cancelable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-returnable or subject to credit or reselection.
- The Limited Warranty shall not apply to merchandise “as-is floor samples”, gifted or donated merchandise, sales of merchandise outside the State of Florida, nor to merchandise used for industrial, commercial or business purposes.
- The Limited Warranty does not cover variation in color, grain, finish, sheen, texture, shading or distressing in the merchandise’s wood, fabric, leather, grass, metal, tile and stone. These are not considered quality defects. In addition, it does not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear, scratches, abusive use, fading, glass breakage, water damage, in transit damage, accident, negligence, alteration, unauthorized repairs, use of unauthorized parts, act of God, vandalism, riots, hurricanes, and wars.
- The Limited Warranty is affective upon Customer’s acceptance of merchandise.
- Sales of clearance merchandise are always final. Such sales are not returnable or refundable and must be paid in full at time of purchase.